JUN 2020 MEETING/RIDE

WAYNE EVERMAN

May 23, 2020, 6:59:25 PM5/23/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I propose that we have the above at E-Steve's in Hudson and have a ceilidh to annoit his shed. (I suppose we should ask him first, though)  EWB

Norman Wright

May 23, 2020, 7:34:57 PM5/23/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Capital idea, we can order pizzas and bring our own beer an bourbon.

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 4:59 PM WAYNE EVERMAN <weve...@comcast.net> wrote:
I propose that we have the above at E-Steve's in Hudson and have a ceilidh to annoit his shed. (I suppose we should ask him first, though)  EWB

sfr4201

May 23, 2020, 8:24:01 PM5/23/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Hold up there,progress on "shed" stalled out,however,it shall be done!

                    E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

WAYNE EVERMAN

May 24, 2020, 1:28:20 AM5/24/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Just stickin' it to you, Steve!  However, a ride out to Hudson for coffee at the Love's truck stop sounds doable.  EWB