RMRAT 3RD TUESDAY SOCIAL MEETUP - MAY 16 - RINO BEER GARDEN - 6:30 PM

1 view

WAYNE EVERMAN

May 15, 2023, 1:01:38 AM5/15/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Tired of the rain? Then get yer sodden ass down here and cheer up!! (cow and outfit courtesy of Liz Albright)

Richard Hansen

May 15, 2023, 9:01:02 PM5/15/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I can't attend. I have a schedule conflict

On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 11:01:41 PM MDT, WAYNE EVERMAN <weve...@comcast.net> wrote:

Tired of the rain? Then get yer sodden ass down here and cheer up!! (cow and outfit courtesy of Liz Albright)

Jim Kerick

May 15, 2023, 10:56:45 PM5/15/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
While the idea is Moooving, I have Scouts. I hope to make Tenderfoot tomorrow!
Yeah that joke is udderly ridiculous.

-Jim

--
Jim Kerick

WAYNE EVERMAN

May 16, 2023, 2:00:11 PM5/16/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
ATTN: POSTPONING THE MEETUP UNTIL WEDNESDAY, MAY 17 AT 6:30 PM

Since the NBA playoff game between the Nuggets and Lakers is tonight, I'm sure that the Rino Beer Garden will be overflowing with B-Ball fans. See you tomorrow!  EWB