October Meeting

sfr4201

Oct 28, 2023, 8:55:48 AM10/28/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com

Everyone

As of 7am,give or take,it is dumping with snow right now!Being the first Winter storm of the season,l personally can not justify the risk of driving in from Hudson.Very thankful l rode last weekend and did the " shed deal" last month!

In regards to next month Martin,Thanksgiving falls on the 23rd,so will the next meeting be bought forward by a week or go into December?

Suggest everyone stays home,warm,watch some football and MotoGP if you have the app!!!!

                          E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

robert sheehan

Oct 28, 2023, 9:17:40 AM10/28/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Steve:

So far, it's not bad in the mountains, but I suspect that that will change.

One of my reasons for attending today's meeting was to give you my Isle of Man program. Next time.

I wish that I didn't have to miss Captain Bob's presentation.

Bob

sfr4201

Oct 28, 2023, 9:22:56 AM10/28/23
to robert sheehan, rm...@googlegroups.com
Bob

Looking forward to Capt.Bob's presentation as well,just too great a risk making the drive

to Lakewood!

                    E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

WAYNE EVERMAN

Oct 28, 2023, 9:44:00 AM10/28/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com, robert sheehan
Slippy/slidey out here in Aurora; The Chief says leave the car in the garage, so I won't be attending the meeting, EWB

sfr4201

Oct 28, 2023, 9:58:05 AM10/28/23
to WAYNE EVERMAN, rm...@googlegroups.com, robert sheehan
Make The Chief fire up the de-caf!!!

WAYNE EVERMAN

Oct 28, 2023, 10:16:50 AM10/28/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
She drinks Ethyl only!

Robert Wendl

Oct 28, 2023, 10:34:30 AM10/28/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Too slick coming from Parker so the wendls are staying home too

Vince M Lane

Oct 28, 2023, 10:08:37 PM10/28/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Bob and Denise,

I am putting my red TBS up for sale and Denise has long expressed an interest.  Denise if you are still interested my contact information is below.

Thanks,

Vince

Robert Wendl

Oct 29, 2023, 9:16:51 PM10/29/23
to Rocky Rountain Rat

Vince,

Thanks for letting us know. However, we will have to pass as the garage is full and we have started your planning move back to Nebraska.

Bob Wendl

Oct 30, 2023, 8:56:36 PM10/30/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Vince M Lane
Vince; have you listed your TBS on any media yet?  Wayne E.

Vince M Lane

Oct 30, 2023, 11:46:26 PM10/30/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I have not listed it anywhere as of yet Wayne.  Over the years I bought 2 bikes and sold 2 bikes at Motorado and always been pretty happy with the results.  I cannot find a thunderbird Sport for sale anywhere right now making it a little hard to judge the value.  Cycle trader is a possibility.  Bring a Trailer just sold a 1998 Thunderbird, my same year but not a Sport, for $4300.  It looked like a very nice bike.

I’m definitely open to suggestions ,

Thanks,

Vince