Bruce Marks

DAN PILCHER

Mar 29, 2020, 1:06:45 PM3/29/20
to RM...@googlegroups.com
David  "The Warfman" Warfield this morning asked me if I remembered a Bruce Marks, who has passed away but who ridden to the Steamboat Rally many years ago with some of us "old timers."

The name is somewhat familiar, but I can't place him.

Bruce "Bob" Marks, Greenwood Village. Husband of Lilly Marks. Father of Lara (Todd) Baker and Deborah (Bradd) Williams. Brother of Sandra Marks. Grandfather of Hwitley, Sam and Jackson. Memorial Service to be announced at a later date. Contributions to the University of Colorado Cancer Center.

Do any of you remember him and have any comments?

Here's the link to the obituary:

Dan

WAYNE EVERMAN

Mar 29, 2020, 6:34:15 PM3/29/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com, DAN PILCHER
Did he ride a silver T3 Sprint (or 900 Trophy) ?

DAN

Mar 29, 2020, 7:14:58 PM3/29/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Warfman may remember as he stopped to help Bruce fix a flat tire on Rabbit Ears Pass.

Dan

Sent from Xfinity Connect App