Second Sunday Ride?

Jim Baker

May 9, 2024, 12:56:38 PMMay 9
to rm...@googlegroups.com
A friend of mine has told me repeatedly that this BBQ restaurant is worthy:

Any interest in a late-morning start for lunch there?  Say, leave Launch Espresso at 11, Clear Creek Canyon, then 70 to Empire and up 40?  It would be a same-route return, I guess.

Cheers,

Jim

ad...@vexingworkshop.com

May 9, 2024, 9:22:54 PMMay 9
to Rmrat
I’m game
--
Remember, I’m pulling for you. We’re all in this together.

- Red Green

May 9, 2024 at 10:56 by bea...@pobox.com:

sfr4201

May 10, 2024, 10:33:37 AMMay 10
to ad...@vexingworkshop.com, Rmrat
I am up for this,anyone else?

                  E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

Jim Baker

May 10, 2024, 2:36:41 PMMay 10
to rm...@googlegroups.com, ad...@vexingworkshop.com
So I didn't look at the weather.  Morrison is 61 and rain, Winter Park is 51 and rain/snow.  Maybe punt for later in the month?

Thoughts?

Jim

sfr4201

May 10, 2024, 5:18:51 PMMay 10
to Jim Baker, rm...@googlegroups.com, ad...@vexingworkshop.com
Just checked the weather for Sunday,not very peachy!!!Will attempt an Eastern plains ride Sunday before the storms hit

Jim Baker

May 10, 2024, 5:24:26 PMMay 10
to sfr4201, Jim Baker, rm...@googlegroups.com, ad...@vexingworkshop.com
Yeah, I guess I jumped the gun. I will try again later this month or early June.  Sorry gents.

Jim Baker
Sent via mobile device

sfr4201

May 10, 2024, 6:08:11 PMMay 10
to Jim Baker, Jim Baker, rm...@googlegroups.com, ad...@vexingworkshop.com
I can wait,l am sure the place is not going anywhere soon.Some weird Spring we been having this year,but like the saying goes,"this is Colorado!"

WAYNE EVERMAN

May 10, 2024, 6:15:41 PMMay 10
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Jim Baker, Jim Baker, ad...@vexingworkshop.com
E-Steve; British motoring weather, wot?!  EWB

Curtis Graves

May 10, 2024, 7:01:32 PMMay 10
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I’m declaring summer in six days.