Boulder county Fires

sfr4201

Dec 30, 2021, 6:03:49 PM12/30/21
to RM...@googlegroups.com

Tomas and Chris

Where are you guys?

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Jim Kerick

Dec 30, 2021, 6:56:02 PM12/30/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I am in Thornton if anyone needs somewhere to go. Call me 919 412 8615.

I have a spare bed, sleeper couch, more couches, and camping gear, sleeping bags, cots etc…

Jim Kerick

Jim Kerick
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chris Peltz

Dec 30, 2021, 7:07:02 PM12/30/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I am in Windsor, Weld County. Windy here but far from the fires.

Tomas Rohlander

Dec 30, 2021, 7:16:46 PM12/30/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com

We are in Lafayette, and we are on pre evacuation, the closest fire is about 4-5 miles away in Louisville.

We are doing good!

sfr4201

Dec 30, 2021, 7:24:22 PM12/30/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Okay

If things change,l am 1 hour east of you (Hudson).Stay safe,we're here if you need help

                        E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

sfr4201

Dec 30, 2021, 7:26:55 PM12/30/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Chris

Big smoke plume drifting east over Brighton.No winds in Hudson,but smokey!!!

                       E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Dec 30, 2021, 7:35:00 PM12/30/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Me driving across US 36 at 12:30 pm on Mccaslin in Louisville!

20211230_121647_001.mp4

Tavis Aitken

Dec 31, 2021, 3:38:25 PM12/31/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Our house was close enough that we packed up and stayed with a friend last night. Thankfully it wasn't close enough that anything happened. However I am glad we left instead of needing to rush out the door or get stuck in traffic trying to get somewhere safe in the middle of the night. Hope everyone is ok out there.

  Tavis

--

 -= Tavis =-

Jim Kerick

Dec 31, 2021, 4:57:10 PM12/31/21
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Wife's friend and her family stayed with us last night. They left when they could see the flames from their apartment. Luckily the apartment is still there and they went home.

sent from telegraph