HAPPY SUMMER!

WAYNE EVERMAN

Jun 19, 2022, 5:36:24 PM6/19/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
RMRAT 3RD TUESDAY SOCIAL MEETUP
Join me for a jar at the Stanley Beer Hall at Stanley Marketplace, 2501 Dallas St, NW Aurora, this Tuesday, 6/21, at 6:30 to ?...
Let's ring in the Summer Solstice! (E-Steve, Druids are welcome)
EWB

sfr4201

Jun 20, 2022, 10:09:38 PM6/20/22
to WAYNE EVERMAN, rm...@googlegroups.com
EWB

Unable to make it to bike social Tues.6/21.However,l will be riding down to the Springs Sat. to Boulder Street Moto and l am also committing to Banded Oak for "bike night" on July 7th.Hope to see you at one of the above events.

Still suffering from IOMTT hang over......

                 E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Bullet Bob

Jun 21, 2022, 5:46:36 PM6/21/22
to RMRAT
See you ‘round 6:00

WAYNE EVERMAN

Jun 21, 2022, 6:17:12 PM6/21/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com, Bullet Bob
BBob - IBThr!

Martin Richard

Jun 21, 2022, 9:59:54 PM6/21/22
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I couldn't make it but if you're there, take a picture or two and I'll post it in the group facebook page.