40th Colorado Conclave

sfr4201

Aug 5, 2023, 2:09:34 PM8/5/23
to RM...@googlegroups.com
Received my application last week for the 40th Colorado Conclave.At last year's gathering,the turnout overall was very low ( per the organizers),so l hope l can count on you RATS to help out this year.

I am NOT looking for all if you to enter a bike ( would be dam cool if that happened)!What l am looking for are bikes that made a significant impact on Triumph's US marketing line-up since 1995.

Personally,l will enter my 2003 Speed Triple,the Sprint ST will be the back-up bike.

My ideas are:

Any 1995 T-3's ( Trident,Trophy,Speed Triples)

Thruxtons,including customs of any form

Street Triple

Thunderbird Sport

First generation Rocket 3

BMAC are pulling out all the stops on their end to enter bikes.Feel as a club that we need to do the same.l am also putting out an invite to Foothills to bring along a bike as well.The date is Sunday Sept.17th ( see enclosed registration form).

Bottom line,help me out,PLEASE........

                     E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

20230726_043510_resized.jpg
20230726_043755_resized.jpg

WAYNE EVERMAN

Aug 7, 2023, 5:46:15 PM8/7/23
to rm...@googlegroups.com
E-Steve;  makes me wish I hadn't sold the Legend TT;  have you heard anything from Denise (Atomic Red 'don't call it pink!' Speed Triple) or Jim Maharis (T-Bird Sport/Rocket III)?  EWB

sfr4201

Aug 7, 2023, 10:03:01 PM8/7/23
to WAYNE EVERMAN, rm...@googlegroups.com
EWB

No word from Jim Maharas.Denise is recovering from shoulder surgery and will not be riding until Spring 2024 at the earliest.lt occurred to me Wayne that the majority of Triumphs greatest hits are in the possession of his Lord Ship,the laird of Hinkley!!!

Still early days so let's see what shows up.....