Covid 19

sfr4201

Mar 21, 2020, 5:12:19 PM3/21/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Manny

lt was good to see you yesterday at the brewery along with your "not ready for prime time players"!

Two things l forgot to ask you:

Are we good to go with Foothills?

Which company did you use to replace your fence at the brewery?

Will make it to a meeting,virus and work permitting.....

Take cover and be safe

                        E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Manuel

Mar 21, 2020, 10:56:43 PM3/21/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Good to see you too! What is "not ready for prime-time"?

As far as Foothills goes, o think we can build a good relationship with them.  Still trying to get steady communication with their marketing/GM and to be honest, hasn't been as responsive as I'd like.

As for the fence, I wouldn't recommend the guy that did ours.  Material used want the best and I've had to make several repairs that wouldn't have been needed if they had done it right.