NAME THAT BIKE!

WAYNE EVERMAN

Oct 17, 2020, 3:28:57 PM10/17/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
RMRATS: First Prize - a cuff up the bloody ear'ole!
:
image.png

Jim Baker

Oct 17, 2020, 8:01:50 PM10/17/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Well, I was going to say BSA lightning, but the badge looks wrong.  Anyway, the poster is cool so I went and found it and bought one:  https://tagotee.com/product/everything-will-kill-you-so-choose-something/

Hope you guys got out and rode today ... we're not gonna get more than a couple more weekend days like that for quite a while.

Cheers,

Jim

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 1:28 PM WAYNE EVERMAN <weve...@comcast.net> wrote:
RMRATS: First Prize - a cuff up the bloody ear'ole!
:

LARRY POAGUE

Richard Hansen

Oct 19, 2020, 6:52:59 PM10/19/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Definitely a Royal Enfield

Rich Hansen

On Saturday, October 17, 2020, 01:28:59 PM MDT, WAYNE EVERMAN <weve...@comcast.net> wrote:

RMRATS: First Prize - a cuff up the bloody ear'ole!
:

WAYNE EVERMAN

Oct 19, 2020, 11:40:54 PM10/19/20
to rm...@googlegroups.com, LARRY POAGUE
Larry 'seldom seen' Poague and Rich Hansen both ID'd the bike as a Royal Enfield; a 1959 600 Constellation. EWB