Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Manuel

no leída,
17 oct 2021, 10:22:37 p.m.17/10/2021
para Rmrat
Hello all!  This isn't motorcycle related, but I know we have some attorneys in the group.  We signed with a contractor to make improvements to one of our outdoor spaces and rebuild some gates in our dog park.  It took probably 6 months to get the gates where they are, and aren't really done.  Demo was done on the side patio, but nothing beyond that.  There have been challenges with jeffco, but the contractor has made it clear that he doesn't intend to finish the job, nor return the overage on the initial payment.  Do any of you attorneys have a lead for sometime that can help us out with this?
In motorcycle news, I've got my Thruxton back!

Norman Wright

no leída,
18 oct 2021, 10:17:18 a.m.18/10/2021
para rm...@googlegroups.com
Unless you have a lot invested ie more than $10000 grand, you'll throw good money after bad.

PXL_20211018_000621657.MP.jpg

Vince M Lane

no leída,
18 oct 2021, 12:15:15 p.m.18/10/2021
para rm...@googlegroups.com
The bottom line will be whether or not this guy actually has any assets of value that in theory could be forclosed on and sold if you got a judgement.  Is this guy a "legitimate" contractor who has a real business, is licensed, provides references, has a website, makes a decent living at this, etc; or is he simply some dead beat guy with a truck?  Every county in CO has a Small Cllaims Court.  You might google Small Claims Court in CO and read all the particulars but again if he doesn't have anything it's probably a mute point.

From: 'Manuel' via RMRAT <rm...@googlegroups.com>

Manuel

no leída,
24 oct 2021, 2:45:00 p.m.24/10/2021