2024 DGR from Erico

WAYNE EVERMAN

May 16, 2024, 12:09:05 AMMay 16
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone registered for the DGR w/Erico this Sunday? I am willing to sponsor you with a donation. EWB

Jim Baker

May 16, 2024, 9:47:06 AMMay 16
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I'm the ride host for the COS DGR ride; you can sponsor me!

;)

Jim

On Wed, May 15, 2024 at 10:09 PM WAYNE EVERMAN <weve...@comcast.net> wrote:
Is anyone registered for the DGR w/Erico this Sunday? I am willing to sponsor you with a donation. EWB

Robert Wendl

May 17, 2024, 9:05:33 PMMay 17
to Rocky Rountain Rat
Jim,

I have made a donation. Unfortunately, because of my resent shoulder surgery I will not be able to attend this years event.  Say hello to everyone for Denise and I and that we wish we could be there.

Bob Wendl

May 18, 2024, 3:12:29 PMMay 18
to Rocky Rountain Rat
Jim,

I will not be on two wheels for sometime. As for the spring overnight ride, I have not made up my mind. It will depend on how my shoulder feels over the next week. If i do go it will be on four wheels.

Bob Wendl