RMRAT PUB CRAWL/COAL MINE AVE BREWING

16 peržiūrų
Praleisti ir pereiti prie pirmo neskaityto pranešimo

WAYNE EVERMAN

neskaityta,
2021-12-15 00:20:202021-12-15
kam: rm...@googlegroups.com
Anybody up for an RMRAT Boxing Day (week) pub crawl at CMAB? They are closed Mondays and have trivia night on Tuesday, so that leaves WED, 12/29 or THU, 12/30. Mull it over and let me know, ye scurvy lot! EWB

sfr4201

neskaityta,
2021-12-15 05:51:252021-12-15
kam: rm...@googlegroups.com
EWB

Open on either of those two days,taking that week off from work

                     E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

David Mulay

neskaityta,
2021-12-15 10:37:112021-12-15
kam: rm...@googlegroups.com
I am in for either or both dates.
Indian Dave

Sent from Dave's iPhone

On Dec 15, 2021, at 3:51 AM, 'sfr4201' via RMRAT <rm...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

WAYNE EVERMAN

neskaityta,
2021-12-17 21:57:112021-12-17
kam: rm...@googlegroups.com
The response has been meager thus far, you sodden punters!  I am leaning towards WED, 12/29, at 7 PM.  I want to distance this somewhat from New Year's Eve, for you Guy Lombardo fans.  EWB

sfr4201

neskaityta,
2021-12-17 23:22:002021-12-17
kam: rm...@googlegroups.com
I am down for 12/29,see you then...

Bullet Bob

neskaityta,
2021-12-18 11:55:562021-12-18
kam: RMRAT
Wayne, like the idea, but family in town so not sure if then will be open.  So a definite maybe!

BBob

DAVID WARFIELD

neskaityta,
2021-12-18 13:00:182021-12-18
kam: rm...@googlegroups.com
Wayne,
Sodden punters? You resorted to name-calling (again) to get a response? Well, it worked. Plan to have the Warfman crawling into Manny's place on Wednesday night, ya filthy animal!

Curtis Graves

neskaityta,
2021-12-18 13:02:262021-12-18
kam: rm...@googlegroups.com
I’ve got the kid that night, but will make it if I can!

WAYNE EVERMAN

neskaityta,
2021-12-18 13:13:292021-12-18
kam: rm...@googlegroups.com
Warf: 'I'm gonna count to ten before I blow yer ass outta here....one...ten!'  EWB

Steve Smith

neskaityta,
2021-12-18 13:15:022021-12-18
kam: rm...@googlegroups.com
I have company arriving on the 29th, otherwise you know I wouldn’t be there.

--
Steve

WAYNE EVERMAN

neskaityta,
2021-12-18 13:37:342021-12-18
kam: rm...@googlegroups.com
S2; are yer buddies, The Flyin' Fuckin' Fools, in town?!  TCD

WAYNE EVERMAN

neskaityta,
2021-12-18 13:40:482021-12-18
kam: rm...@googlegroups.com
Curtis; bring her along, she might like it.....NOT! (actually, she might like the dogs)  EWB

WAYNE EVERMAN

neskaityta,
2021-12-18 13:42:532021-12-18
kam: rm...@googlegroups.com
BBob; thanx for the response.  EWB

Steve Smith

neskaityta,
2021-12-18 13:45:562021-12-18
kam: rm...@googlegroups.com
Nope, it’s the Hogness Monsters.

--
Steve

WAYNE EVERMAN

neskaityta,
2021-12-18 13:49:142021-12-18
kam: rm...@googlegroups.com
'burnt the piss outta my leg, and it didn't even hurt!'  TCD

WAYNE EVERMAN

neskaityta,
2021-12-18 15:34:592021-12-18
kam: rm...@googlegroups.com
RMRATs: Kilted Regalia suggested for this soiree.  EWB

Curtis Graves

neskaityta,
2021-12-18 15:37:342021-12-18
kam: rm...@googlegroups.com
If she’s in her room FaceTiming her homies, she won’t even know I’m gone! 😂

Atsakyti visiems
Atsakyti autoriui
Persiųsti
0 naujų pranešimų