Upgrade of SoftanzaLib package to version 1.0.9

Mansour Ayouni

May 6, 2022, 1:29:08 PM5/6/22
to The Ring Programming Language
Hello Mahmoud and all,

During the last weeks, I worked on stabilizing the library, enhancing its consistency between classes, and providing you with a better testing experience. I'll show you the parts that you can test in a number of posts I'm going to publish here in the group.

For those who didn't installed the library, please use this in the command line:
ringpm install SoftanzaLib from mayouni

Best,
Mansour

Mahmoud Fayed

May 6, 2022, 2:21:57 PM5/6/22
to The Ring Programming Language
Hello Mansour

Thanks for sharing :D

I am waiting for the README.md file update : https://github.com/mayouni/SoftanzaLib/blob/main/README.md
This should include (how to install the library + how to learn it or at least links to the test files)
This is important so we can add the library to (Ring Website - News section)

Keep up the GREAT WORK :D

Greetings,
Mahmoud

Mansour Ayouni

May 6, 2022, 4:06:44 PM5/6/22
to Mahmoud Fayed, The Ring Programming Language
Hello Mahmoud,
I'll work on that during the weekend.
Best,
Mansour