Trying RughtField

Khaled Aly

Jul 26, 2020, 7:43:42 AM7/26/20
to RightField
Hello
I follow the User Guide instructions and open the sample ontology, and tried others. I get the ontology tree at the top right but the ontology doesn't load at the Excel sheet, as it appears in the guide. The sheet remains blank. Can anyone please advise what may be wrong.
Thanks & regards, Khaled

Stuart Owen

Aug 25, 2020, 9:16:05 AM8/25/20
to right...@googlegroups.com

Hi Khalad,

When the ontology tree is shown, you need to select a cell (or range of cells), and then select the ontology term fro the tree. You can then choose to select all, or direct, sublcasses below the selected term (or instances), and then you need to click Apply to apply the change the spreadsheet cells.

regards,

Stuart