General RF Explorer Questions

Bruner Dyer

Sep 4, 2022, 6:23:22 AM9/4/22
to RF Explorer
I am looking at purchasing an RF Explorer WSUB1G +.  These appear to be backordered and unavailable.  What is the difference between the WSUB1G + and the WSUB1G?  Will RF Explorer be making more?  Is RF Explorer supporting these products with firmware and software updates?  Can I export data from an RF Explorer to my computer running IAS software?

RF Explorer

Sep 4, 2022, 6:27:28 AM9/4/22
to RF Explorer
Hi,

There is actually stock at several distributors, such as Digikey https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/seeed-technology-co-ltd/114991830/10451884

The WSUB1G+ is a second generation analyzer with additional frequency range and extended features when compared to first generation model WSUB1G. More details at www.rf-explorer.com/models

Yes you  can export CSV files to IAS and any other 3rd party application.

Regards,
RF Explorer Team

BSD Audio

Sep 4, 2022, 2:56:12 PM9/4/22
to rf-ex...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.  I purchased the WSUB1G+  today.  Things were a little confusing for me as I thought the Nuts About Nets site was the RF Explorer website.  rfexplorer.com and rf-explorer.com are not the same I have learned.

RF Explorer

Sep 9, 2022, 3:02:50 PM9/9/22
to RF Explorer
That is common source of confussion, please use www.rf-explorer.com for official software and documentation.