svn dependencies for .reviewboardrc file setup

Luke Plaisance

Feb 10, 2023, 3:44:26 PM2/10/23
to Review Board Community
I'm currently trying to set up the  .reviewboardrc file to upload to my tortoise svn repository. Upon typing the proper command in the terminal to set this up, it keeps telling me I have missing dependencies, and 'svn' is one of them. I though by downloading tortoise svn would solve the issue, but nothing so far. Has anyone else run into this problem? Thanks.

Christian Hammond

Feb 10, 2023, 7:28:56 PM2/10/23
to revie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luke,

Can you show me the output you're seeing? And, if possible, run the command with --debug to get me a debug log?

Tortoise SVN has its own implementation of SVN, but we need a compatible command line tool 'svn' client. I don't know if Tortoise provides this these days, or if it does and it's just not in a system path.

Also, is the repository successfully set up in Review Board itself? It'll need that in order to communicate server-side with the repository.

Christian

--
Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/

Christian Hammond
President/CEO of Beanbag
Makers of Review Board

W001

Feb 12, 2023, 4:15:03 AM2/12/23
to Review Board Community, reviewboard+unsubscribe

to stop receiving emails from it

From:  "Luke Plaisance";<luke.pla...@gmail.com>;
Send time: Saturday, Feb 11, 2023 4:19 AM
To: "Review Board Community"<revie...@googlegroups.com>;
Subject:  svn dependencies for .reviewboardrc file setup