Issues when hosting from a subdirecory

geof...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2023, 10:47:03 AM11/3/23
to Review Board Community
Our reverse proxy is configured to redirect https://ourdomain.com/review to ReviewBoard.  I have configured nginx to properly host /review/static and /review/media and configured site_root to use /review and In the admin panel set the URL to https://ourdomain.com/review

This seems to work as I can navigate the Web page, and the API responds with the proper URL (and I can now submit new reviews from the cli)

However, when I try to publish a draft review from the website, I get a message that says 'ourdomain.com says Error', and when I check the network traffic when pressing the button, I see that he request was made to 'https://ourdomaincom/r/_batch' instead of to 'https://ourdomain.com/review/r/_batch'

David Trowbridge

Nov 3, 2023, 11:59:03 AM11/3/23
to revie...@googlegroups.com
This is a known issue in 6.0, and we'll be putting out a 6.0.1 very soon that fixes it.

David

--
Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/

geof...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2023, 2:12:55 PM11/3/23
to Review Board Community
Thanks,  I rebuilt from the release-6.x branch and the issue is resolved