Urgent Requirement- Scrum Master with WMS- Bridgewater, New jersey

IT Recruiter Kajal

Mar 17, 2022, 4:36:48 PM3/17/22
to IT Recruiter Kajal

Hi

Hope you are doing well!

My name is kajal and I am working with Alpha Silicon. We Are Headquartered in Santa Clara, CA serving customers nationwide in the United States. We have the following Job Openings

Role: Scrum Master with WMS knowledge

Location: Bridgewater, New jersey, USA-Remote till covid.

WMS skill is Mandatory for this role.

JD: Scrum Master with WMS knowledge, Onsite at least for 3 days – New Jersey

  • Conducting all Scrum ceremonies – SoS, DSUs, Retrospectives etc
  • Creating and resolving Impediments
  • Creating and maintaining confluence
  • Maintaining all the JIRA and confluence pages
  • Working with TQ on linking Design docs to user stories
  • Working with Testing team to align all test cycles
  • Working with Agile Coach on setting up standards and processes
  • Onboarding new team members along with access to JIRA, JnJ apps (AWS) as well as access to all the BY WMS environments
  • Servant leadership
  • Participate in backlog refinement activities
  • Managing and facilitating user story workflow
  • Lead Sprint Planning activities
  • 1:1 for consulting team members on relationship issue, JIRA, etc
  • Reporting – Burndown charts, Powerpoint presentations
  • Coach team members Agile

Supports estimations

Kajal Dua
Associate Recruiter
Phone: +1(737)510-8845

Email Id: kaj...@alphasilicon.us
Hangout Id: kaj...@alphasilicon.us

IT Recruiter Kajal

Mar 21, 2022, 11:57:35 AM3/21/22
to IT Recruiter Kajal

Hi

Hope you are doing well!

My name is kajal and I am working with Alpha Silicon. We Are Headquartered in Santa Clara, CA serving customers nationwide in the United States. We have the following Job Openings

Role: Scrum Master with WMS knowledge

Location: Bridgewater, New jersey, USA-Remote till covid.

WMS skill is Mandatory for this role.

JD: Scrum Master with WMS knowledge – New Jersey