Urgent Requirement for -- Dataiku -- Raritan , NJ -- Remote till covid

0 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

IT Recruiter Kajal

ungelesen,
02.03.2022, 13:49:0302.03.22
an IT Recruiter Kajal

Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

My name is Kajal and I am working with Alpha Silicon. We are headquartered in Santa Clara, CA serving customers nationwide in the United States. We have the following Job opening.

Role: Dataiku

Location: Raritan , NJ

JD:

·       5-8 years of experience with managing production deployment and production level MLOPS applications on AWS

·       Primary ask: Experience in managing and administrating DATAIKU platform on AWS.

·       Secondary skill ask: Experience working on Dominos / Sagemaker who is ok to learn/ scale up to DataIKU Admin role.

·       Analyze and investigate various kinds of production issues on the platform

·       Should have experience in applying patches, code migration from lower environment to higher environment, user configurations

·       Develop custom Python or R-based “plugins” in collaboration with Solutions, R&D, and Product teams, to enhance Dataiku’s functionality

·       2 - 8 years of experience with ML tools (e.g., Python, R)

·       2 - 8 years of experience in deploying Machine Learning models

·       Familiarity with data visualization in python, R, JAVASCRIPT

·       Understanding of underlying data systems such as Cloud architectures, Hadoop, or SQL

·       Experience with Customer-facing roles with good Oral & Communication

The updates to JD are highlighted. We have reduced the overall experience level. And also included a secondary skill set.

Kajal Dua
Associate Recruiter
Phone: +1(737)510-8845

Email Id: kaj...@alphasilicon.us