Urgent need- UI Lead (100% Remote)

IT Recruiter Kajal

Jan 5, 2022, 2:06:10 PM1/5/22
to IT Recruiter Kajal

Hi

 Hope you are doing well!

 My name is kajal and I am working with Alpha Silicon. We Are Headquartered in Santa Clara, CA serving customers nationwide in the United States. We have the following Job Openings...

Position:  UI Lead

Location:  100% Remote (Time Zone – CST)

  • Collaborate with clients / internal teams to understand their expectations and requirements.
  • Define the overall solution, select appropriate web technologies, frameworks, components, tools, design patterns, coding standards and best practices to be used for the project.
  • Proactively identify design / development gaps and weaknesses in existing application(s) and recommend appropriate solutions.
  • Lead a team of UI engineers to deliver best of class user interfaces.
  • Provide functional/non-functional, design, and code reviews Skills.
  • Sound knowledge on web / enterprise application architecture principles, design patterns and programming practices using front end web technologies
  • Sound understanding of object-oriented concepts, UI best practices, design patterns provided/leveraged by various UI frameworks, and their usage in various scenarios
  • In-depth knowledge of cross browser HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, AJAX, JSON
  • Experience with JavaScript, frameworks/libraries such as Angular, React, Vue.js, Node.js
  • Experience in developing applications using responsive web design
  • Experience with data visualization libraries such as D3.js
  • Experience in unit testing of JavaScript with frameworks such as Jasmine, Mocha, Jest
  • Exposure to any of the server-side technologies - Java/J2EE, Node.js, PHP, Python
  • Understanding of Usability and UX design / interaction design aspects
  • Strong problem-solving ability
  • Strong learning ability
  • Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills – verbal / written
  • Being proactive, with strong customer focus and team orientation

Nice to Have:

  • Project management skills
  • Prior experience with agile methodologies and Scrum practices, including continuous integration and TDD / BDD, is a plus

Kajal Dua
Associate Recruiter
Phone: +1(737)510-8845

Email Id: kaj...@alphasilicon.us