CTS - Direct manager roles

Gopi Krishna

Oct 26, 2021, 12:33:53 PM10/26/21
to kri...@sydatainc.com

Hello

My name is Gopi Krishna from Sydata Inc. I am reaching out to you on an exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.

CTS - Direct manager roles
  1. Informatica Developer – Madison, NJ
  2. Backend Hadoop Developer – Sunnyvale, CA
  3. Microsoft Azure SQL Developer – Dallas, TX
  4. Big Data Architect – Atlanta, GA
  5. Salesforce Developer – Richardson, TX
  6. AWS Data Architect – New York
  7. MS Power BI – Deerfield Beach, IL
  8. Data Scientist – Deerfield, IL
  9. Informatica Developer – Bloomington, IL
  10. Project Manager / Scrum Master – Bridgewater, NJ
  11. Salesforce BA with Healthcare – New York
  12. Oracle DBA – Plano, TX
  13. Data Engineer – Sunnyvale, CA
  14. Salesforce Tech Lead – Hartford, CT
  15. Network Architect – La Verna, CA
  16. Business Analyst / Product Owner – Pleasanton CA
  17. NET Developer – Creve Coeur, MO
  18. Core Java Developer – Mountain View, CA – intuit
  19. SAP MDG - Plano, Texas

Thanks & Regards

Gopi Krishna,

Sydata INC