HOTLIST

Mohan Thakur ( Mohan@swanktek.com)

Jun 17, 2019, 10:43:49 AM6/17/19

Dear Professional,

I am glad to reach you today and wondering if you can help me in placing my Consultants with your C2C Roles.

I am holding multiple consultants on each technology listed below.

ETL Informatica

Devops(Looking only in California)

.Net Developer(H1 Transfer)

Scrum Master ( H1 Transfer)

Qlikview/Qliksense

Netsuite (H1 Transfer)

Netsuite Developer

OBIA/OBIEE(East coast)

Tableau

Machine Learning

Salesforce Dev

Oracle EBS

If you need additional information please do feel free to call me 973-512-7452 or email me at

Mo...@thoughtbyte.com

Mohan Thakur

Email : Mohan@thoughtbyte.com

Phone Direct:9735127452

Hangouts: Mohantho...@gmail.com

Linked inn :https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohan-thakur-15a728a6/

Mohan Thakur ( Mohan@swanktek.com)

Jun 25, 2019, 9:29:46 AM6/25/19

Dear Professional,

I am glad to reach you today and wondering if you can help me in placing my Consultants with your C2C Roles.

I am holding multiple consultants on each technology listed below.

ETL Informatica

Devops(Looking only in California)

.Net Developer(H1 Transfer)

Qlikview/Qliksense

Netsuite (H1 Transfer)

SR Informatica Developer(H1 Transfer)

Netsuite Developer

Tableau

UI Developer(H1 Transfer)

Machine Learning

Salesforce

Oracle EBS

If you need additional information please do feel free to call me 973-512-7452 or email me at

Mo...@thoughtbyte.com

Thought Byte, Inc.
1135 Clifton Ave, Suite # 207
Clifton, NJ 07013