Looking for IICS Informatica Developer and Junior Data Engineer

Rahul Teja

Jul 14, 2020, 10:50:59 AM7/14/20
to Resumes

Hello partners,

Please find the attachment below and share with me your consultant's resume to email: ra...@lor-venk.com / ph- 9196895606-or-8045541121.

1)Role: Lead Informatica IICS developer

Location: White House Station, NJ

12+ Contract

Client: Sumitomo

Job Description:

Design, develop, and support our Data applications and infrastructure utilizing various technologies to process large volumes of data, including Microsoft Azure, SQL Data Warehouse, Informatica IICS, Databricks

·  Build competency in MS Azure Data lake, Azure Integration Services and Analytics with emphasis on application side

·  Create solutions and environments to enable Analytics and Business Intelligence capabilities

·  Partner with the Analytics, Modeling and Claims business organizations to get feedback and iterate the development of our Azure Data Lake platform

·  Research trends and emerging technologies in the Cloud and Data spaces, participate in user communities, and share learning with internal teams.

2) Role: Jr.Big data Engineer/Jr.Hadoop Developer
Client: Capital One
Location: Richmond, VA / McLean, VA / Plano, TX
Duration: 2 + years

Experience: 3+

Visa: OPT, H4 - EAD, GC - EAD, GC, USC

Job Description:

Need to have basic knowledge on AWS / Java, Python, Spark.