Welcome Dhruv, Milutin, Dmitrii and Tao to Gerrit frontend @ Google

Ole Rehmsen

Jul 11, 2019, 8:46:58 AM7/11/19
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
In January, Logan announced that Ben Rohlfs and I are taking over the Gerrit frontend ("Polygerrit") work at Google, and are staffing a team to help us.

Today I'd like to introduce Dhruv Srivastava, Milutin Kristofic, Dmitrii Filippov and Tao Zhou‎ who join(ed) that team as of May, June, July and August respectively. In their own words:

Dhruv Srivastava (dhru...@google.com)
I am joining from Directi and have moved from Bengaluru to Munich to work on Gerrit. I enjoy playing football/soccer, table tennis, piano/guitar and go trekking. I am also very much looking forward to watch Bayern Munich games live (and at a reasonable time, not at night like in India) :).

Milutin Kristofic (mil...@google.com)
Hi, I am Milutin and I am originally from Bratislava, but I have lived in many other very nice cities such as Prague, Oxford and Utrecht. I think Munich is another great city to add to this list. I worked on Netbeans at Oracle for a few years and I spent the past 2 years working on Microsoft Teams. I am now very happy to contribute towards improving performance of Gerrit Frontend.

Dmitrii Filippov (dmfil...@google.com)
I am joining Google and Gerrit from Bolt/Taxify, an Uber competitor.

Hi all, I am Tao and I am joining Gerrit from Google Cloud Pub/Sub. I love traveling, experiencing different cultures, this is my first time coming to Enurope! A little fun fact about me: I had a working holiday in New Zealand for 8 months a few years ago, tried 12 different jobs like picking and packing all sorts of fruits, happy to share if you are interested! After that I have been studying and working in the US for a few years. While I am free, I love reading books, DIY, skateboarding, etc. Really excited to join the team!

Please join me welcoming Dhruv, Milutin, Dmitrii and Tao to the Gerrit community!

Cheers
Ole

Edwin Kempin

Jul 11, 2019, 8:50:35 AM7/11/19
to Ole Rehmsen, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Welcome very much! I'm happy to see the Gerrit frontend team getting fully stuffed! :))

Paladox none

Jul 11, 2019, 9:10:43 AM7/11/19
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Also a very warm welcome and i hope you enjoy Europe!:)

Luca Milanesio

Jul 11, 2019, 5:05:10 PM7/11/19
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, Luca Milanesio, Ole Rehmsen
Welcome to the Team guys, are you coming to the Summits this year? If yes, we can meet face-to-face and you can have direct feedback from the largest Gerrit users in the world !

To register for the Summits:

See you soon.

Luca.