No match for group package "redsleeve-release"

Gordan Bobic

Sep 14, 2019, 4:10:45 PM9/14/19
to redsleeve-users
I'm trying to get mock set up based on our repositories, and it fails on this:
No match for group package "util-linux-ng"
No match for group package "redsleeve-release"

I'm using the attached mock config.

Jacco, Bjarne, could you please share a working mock config if you have one? Or spot why mine doesn't work? I don't recall _groups_ named above were ever needed before.
epel-7-armv5tel.cfg

Bjarne Saltbæk

Sep 14, 2019, 5:09:54 PM9/14/19
to Gordan Bobic, redsleeve-users
Hi Gordan

Here is one of the configs i use

BR,
Bjarne

Sendt fra Outlook

Sep 14, 2019, 6:49:11 PM9/14/19
to redslee...@googlegroups.com
I think that the error means "from the group I miss package X". the group is buildsys-build in this case.
I understand why you miss redsleeve-release, this is in a repo that is not in your mock config (http://ftp.redsleeve.org/pub/el7-devel/el7/7/etra/RPMS/)
I don't understand why "util-linux-ng" is in the list, I don't recognise that as a package that exists within RSEL7.

Jacco

Gordan Bobic

Sep 15, 2019, 10:14:22 AM9/15/19
to redsleeve-users
Thanks guys, both your solutions worked.
Jacco, you called it spot on, I was in fact missing the release repository.