indexhtml

1 view

Jacco Ligthart

Oct 4, 2019, 6:00:38 AM10/4/19
to redsleeve-users
@gordan, I can't seem to find the redsleeve-indexhtml src.rpm

Do you have that? I want to update it to 8.0 :)

Jacco

Gordan Bobic

Oct 4, 2019, 6:15:03 AM10/4/19
to redsleeve-users

Jacco Ligthart

Oct 4, 2019, 6:20:47 AM10/4/19
to redslee...@googlegroups.com

there is this one:

http://ftp.redsleeve.org/pub/el7-devel/el7/7.7/extra/RPMS/redsleeve-indexhtml-7-9.el7.0.noarch.rpm

which says

Name        : redsleeve-indexhtml
Version     : 7
Release     : 9.el7.0
Architecture: noarch
Install Date: (not installed)
Group       : Documentation
Size        : 88827
License     : Distributable
Signature   : RSA/SHA1, Fri 23 Sep 2016 11:43:20 PM CEST, Key ID 203bde052ff3695b
Source RPM  : redsleeve-indexhtml-7-9.el7.0.src.rpm
Build Date  : Mon 06 Jul 2015 10:31:29 PM CEST
Build Host  : baymax.shatteredsilicon.net
Relocations : (not relocatable)
Summary     : Browser default start page for RedSleeve
Description :
The indexhtml package contains the welcome page shown by your Web browser,
which you'll see after you've successfully installed RedSleeve Linux

Jacco

Gordan Bobic

Oct 4, 2019, 6:45:11 AM10/4/19
to redsleeve-users
The build box in question is ancient and long gone. I don't seem to have that src.rpm anywhere, but it would have almost certainly been a straight copy from the el6 one.