Unable to Restore bloomfile dump in Redis Cluster

Gyanranjan Muduli

Aug 6, 2021, 8:35:15 AM8/6/21
to Redis DB
Hi  Team,

I am able to dump bloom data to local drive, but when am trying to restore it back getting wrong number of argumnets for restore command

Kindly help on it.

FYI

 $ redis-cli -p 6379 -a *** -c --raw dump 1 |head -c-1 >> 1.txt
Warning: Using a password with '-a' or '-u' option on the command line interface may not be safe.
cat 1.txt | redis-cli -p 6379 -a *** restore 1 0
Warning: Using a password with '-a' or '-u' option on the command line interface may not be safe.
(error) ERR wrong number of arguments for 'restore' command

Regards
Gyan

Gyanranjan Muduli

Aug 12, 2021, 2:20:28 AM8/12/21
to redi...@googlegroups.com, redis-db+...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

 I would greatly appreciate it if you could get back to me on beow issue.

Thanks
Gyan

Regards
Gyan

Gyanranjan Muduli

Aug 18, 2021, 3:12:29 AM8/18/21
to redi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Teaam,
Can anyone help me out on this issue please?

Thanks  in advance.

Viktor Söderqvist

Aug 18, 2021, 8:55:23 AM8/18/21
to redi...@googlegroups.com, Gyanranjan Muduli
Hi!

You need -x "Read last argument from STDIN".

$ redis-cli set 1 hello
OK
$ redis-cli --raw dump 1 | head -c-1 > 1.txt
$ redis-cli del 1
(integer) 1
$ cat 1.txt | redis-cli -x restore 1 0
OK