Redis support a separate authentication module

令照辉

Jan 3, 2022, 10:53:03 AM1/3/22
to Redis DB
hi,all:
   Redis can support a separate authentication module?

   An authentication module that facilitates developers to meet their business needs, such as Kerberos authentication

Viktor Söderqvist

Jan 9, 2022, 1:40:25 PM1/9/22
to redi...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for double post.

Update: It is actually possible to rewrite the calls to AUTH to use your
custom auth command. You need to use command filters.

I don't know why the RegisterCommandFilter function is not visible in
the Modules API docs. At least it is in the Redis source code in
src/modules.c.

Viktor