Invitation for Team Mergers are missing

Benedikt S

May 28, 2022, 10:06:20 AM5/28/22
to RecSys-Challenge-2022
Hello,

I tried to invite members to join my team. The message says "An invitation was sent to ...". However, the person did not receive an email/invite. I do not see the person invite as pending.

What should we do for merging until Monday?

Best
Benedikt

Nick Landia

May 29, 2022, 12:16:36 AM5/29/22
to Benedikt S, RecSys-Challenge-2022
Hey,

If they are already in their own team the easiest way is for them to close their team and then they should be able to join yours/ get the invite. There is a button to close your team in the team or profile page.

Let me know if that worked or not.

If it's not solved, or for anyone else having issues, please send me the list of people & email addresses that want to join your team before Monday (you can private email it) and as long as that comes in before Monday it's fine and we can add them to your team manually next week.

Best,

Nick

Nick Landia

May 29, 2022, 12:22:00 AM5/29/22
to Benedikt S, RecSys-Challenge-2022
To find the cancel account button go to "Your Profile", now where the "Your Profile" button was it should say "Edit Profile". Click on that, cancel account is on the bottom.

jiwei liu

May 29, 2022, 4:01:52 PM5/29/22
to RecSys-Challenge-2022
When I click the cancel my account button, it says:

"We are sorry but something went wrong. If you are the application owner, please check the logs for more information"

jiwei liu

May 29, 2022, 4:08:53 PM5/29/22
to RecSys-Challenge-2022
Can we just let our team leader send you an email with a list of team members' names and emails? That would be much more convenient. It seems to be a few technical issues and the deadline is around the corner.

Benedikt S

May 29, 2022, 5:46:40 PM5/29/22
to RecSys-Challenge-2022
Hello Nick,

we tried to merge team as you described. However, it did not work. Other teammates were not able to leave their team. We sent you an email with all team member names + emails. Can you confirm the correctness?

Thanks,
Best
Benedikt

Nick Landia

May 29, 2022, 8:23:42 PM5/29/22
to Benedikt S, RecSys-Challenge-2022
Hi Benedikt, Hi Jiwei,

Yep, got the email with the team member list, that's all fine, we can sort this out when our engineers are back at work next week.

Best,

Nick