Mobile Automation Tester - Tempe, AZ

1 view

Satish

Dec 4, 2020, 5:26:01 PM12/4/20
to sat...@metahorizon.com

Hi All,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is Satish from Metahorizon Inc.

Please send me your updated resume at sat...@metahorizon.com, if you want to apply for the following role.
Please provide me your current location, visa status, contact details and best time to reach you.

Job Description:

Mobile Automation Tester

Tempe, AZ

Contract

  • Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing.
  • Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data driven testing.
  • Use risk driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated test suites for various Software products; i.e., perform automated dynamic testing.
  • Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
  • Participate in the Change Control Board to identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to product definition on the testing process.
  • Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (smoke) test.
  • Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
  • Research and document bug reports following agreed upon processes immediately upon discovery of a quality problem.
  • Update test execution status following agreed upon processes as part of regularly scheduled test status updates.
  • Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks.
  • Assist the Test Manager in the creation of test project status reports and metrics (e.g., Test Dashboard).
  • IOS Mobile Test Automation using Selenium Appium
  • Android Mobile Test Automation using Selenium Appium

Regards,

Satish Kumar Sinha
Metahorizon Inc.

1303 W Walnut Hill Ln, Suite 340, Irving, Texas, USA, 75038.

Work (Text/Voice): (469)-305-1274/(469)-345-7411

Email: sat...@metahorizon.com

Hangout: sat...@metahorizon.com

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/satishkumarsinha/

Note: "We respect your Online Privacy. If you wish not to receive any email, please send us an email with REMOVE in the subject and we will REMOVE you from our mailing list."