validation.captcha error

Abhinandini Shrestha

Sep 6, 2019, 2:25:48 PM9/6/19
to reCAPTCHA
I am getting 'validation.captcha' error. I have integrated google recaptcha by explicitly rendering the recaptcha widget. This error message appears after the validation for the login submit is performed.

Ahmad Al Ruhul Amin

Sep 26, 2019, 10:14:37 AM9/26/19
to reca...@googlegroups.com
Hello

On Sat, 7 Sep, 2019 at 12:25 AM, Abhinandini Shrestha <abhinan...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am getting 'validation.captcha' error. I have integrated google recaptcha by explicitly rendering the recaptcha widget. This error message appears after the validation for the login submit is performed.

Jenna Cox

Nov 30, 2019, 11:27:48 PM11/30/19
to reCAPTCHA
I am having the same problem!