Immediately Interview eCommerce Technical Architec for my client in NYC,NY. (100% interview with in 24/hr)

syed faheem

Dec 11, 2020, 2:10:42 PM12/11/20

Hello Associates,

I have a very immediate need for eCommerce Technical Architect for my client in NYC,NY. (100% interview with in 24/hr)

Kindly go through the below position and do let me know your interest.

Kindly share suitable profiles at  fah...@mirthconsulting.net

Position: eCommerce Technical Architec

Location: NY

Duration : Long term

H4 EAD, EAD-GC, TN Visa, Green Card, US Citizens required

Job Skills/Qualifications:

·Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology or related IT discipline

· 8 – 10+ years of strong development background and architectural experience required

·Leadership skills to drive a large team and 3rd party providers to execute tasks on time

· Work experience on product teams and Agile methodology is a plus

· At least 5 - 7 years of experience delivering digital initiatives and eCommerce sites

·Deep experience with Web technologies, emerging tech, analytics, performance engineering, enterprise integrations, data conversions, front-end frameworks, mobile tech are a must

·Certified Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical / Functional Architect / knowledge of SFCC SFRA preferred

·Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others

·Strong sense of ownership and accountability for the entire eCommerce technical stack

·Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a collaborative environment/approach

·Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills

·Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles

·Experience using business workflow platforms to manage projects, SIT, QA, UAT (JIRA, ServiceNow a plus)

·Expert level in Microsoft Office Applications, including Project and Visio

·Excellent communication skills - written, oral and presentation

·Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department

·Located in NYC, willing to commute to other L’Oreal offices

Thanks & Regards.

Syed Faheem | Technical Recruiter

http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-428-5615 , 312-872-9208.

fah...@mirthconsulting.net|  www.mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc