Immediately Need Database Architect with Testing Experience (Automation Exp). for my client in Chicago, IL.

syed faheem

Aug 18, 2020, 2:02:11 PM8/18/20

Hello Associates,

Any available Local consultants for Database Architect with Testing Experience (Automation Exp). I have an excellent project with my client at Chicago, IL.

Kindly share suitable profiles at  fah...@mirthconsulting.net

Job: Database Architect with Testing Experience (Automation Exp)
Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 12 + Months

Experience: 12+ Years of experience Consultant

My client is looking for Database Architect with Testing Experience (Automation Exp). Consultants must have 12+ Years of over all IT experience.

Thanks & Regards.

Syed Faheem | Technical Recruiter

cid:image001.png@01D669F7.ED5668B0

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-428-5615

fah...@mirthconsulting.net|  www.mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc