Need immediately Full Stack/ MEAN Stack Developer. for my client in McLean VA.

syed faheem

Apr 30, 2020, 11:50:16 AM4/30/20

Hello Associate,

Any available local consultants for Full Stack/ MEAN Stack Developer.  I have an excellent project with my client at McLean VA.

Please send your resume to fah...@mirthconsulting.net  for the below positions.

H1B or GC or US Citizens required …..

NO OPT OR CPT consultants

Job Title       :        Full Stack/ MEAN Stack Developer

Location      :         McLean VA

Duration      :        12 + Months

Rate             :        DOE

Visa All except OPT

Basic Qualifications:

8 Years of overall experience

At least 5 years of experience designing, and developing, and delivering cloud-native applications

At least 5 years of full stack development experience with the MEAN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS) stack or similar NodeJS based stack including react or vue.

At least 5 years of experience with relational databases

At least 3 years of experience with NoSQL data stores

At least 3 years experience deploying containerized applications to ECS, or Docker Swarm, or Kubernetes

At least 3 years of experience with AWS, and microservices architecture, and CD/CI build pipeline

At least 3 years of experience developing and deploying, and connecting RESTful services in a test-driven development environment

At least 3 years of experience in Agile team leadership role

Preferred Qualifications:

Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or Engineering, or a related field

5+ years of experience with NodeJS and Java in a software engineering environment

3+ years of experience with MongoDB, and NoSQL, and SQL

3+ years experience with Java development technology stack (Springboot, or JPA, or Hibernate, or Gradle, or Jackson)

2+ years of experience with distributed systems, and Kafka, and Apache SPARK

1+ year of experience building CI/CD pipelines in a serverless computing environment

Education:

Bachelor's Degree

Thanks & Regards.

Syed Faheem | Technical Recruiter

http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-428-5615

fah...@mirthconsulting.net|  www.mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc