Immediately Interview IOS Developer with Mac Experience. . for my client in Pleasanton, CA.(100% interview with in 24/hr)

syed faheem

Oct 23, 2020, 1:56:44 PM10/23/20

Hello Associates,

If your interested for IOS Developer with Mac Experience. with my client at Pleasanton,CA. kindly share your update resume..

 Kindly share suitable profiles at  fah...@mirthconsulting.net

Job Title: IOS Developer with Mac Experience.

Pleasanton,CA

Long Term Contract

Job Description

4+ years in Mac development

Demonstrated experience in the software industry, Objective-C (6+ years), Swift (2+ years), OSX (2+ years)

Design and develop of macOS desktop applications using Cocoa/Objective C/Swift for large user base

Hands-on active Objective Swift development experience is a must

Extensive experience with macOS SDK

Creation of thoughtful and effective user interfaces

Ability to work with distributed development teams including code reviews

Familiarity with Enterprise software development technologies and practices

Experience in working on FaceTime, Apple OS internals and SPI’s etc is a plus

Experience with agile and test-driven development methodologies Experience in working on Audio/Video, System permissions, Apple OS internals and SPI’s etc is a plus

Thanks & Regards.

Syed Faheem | Technical Recruiter

http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-428-5615

fah...@mirthconsulting.net|  www.mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc