Immediately Interview Product Manager . for my client in San Francisco, CA.(100% interview with in 24/hr)

syed faheem

Oct 16, 2020, 11:20:11 AM10/16/20

Hello Associates,

Any available consultants for Product Manager. I have an excellent project with my client at  San Francisco, CA. (100% interview with in 24/hr)

Kindly share suitable profiles at  fah...@mirthconsulting.net

Title: Product Manager

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: 6+ Months

Consultants Must have experience with Ecommerce, Retail and Supply chain management.

8+ years product Management

Experience Strong Ecommerce/Retail Experience Mandatory with focus on Data, supply chain and Analytics Ability to work with internal stakeholders and teams to understand, analyze, and document requirements A strong technical aptitude Effective interpersonal communications skills and ability to communicate with internal employees of all levels

Must work well under pressure and be able to meet aggressive deadlines Self-motivated team player who can work with minimal supervision and can adapt to quickly changing environments.

Thanks & Regards.

Syed Faheem | Technical Recruiter

http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-428-5615

fah...@mirthconsulting.net|  www.mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc

syed faheem