Need immediately local Sr. .Net Developer . for my client in Chicago, Illinois.

1 view

syed faheem

Jul 16, 2020, 10:56:04 AM7/16/20

Hello Associates,

Any available local consultants for Sr. .Net Developer. I have an excellent project with my client  Chicago, Illinois.

Kindly share suitable profiles at  fah...@mirthconsulting.net

Job Title: Sr. .Net Developer

Location: Chicago, Illinois

Duration: 6 Months CTH

MUST have experience in the financial/trading industry

Only Green card or US Citizens only required …..

Need consultants local to Chicago, Illinois.

We really need a true developer in this role with a strong coding experience (more comprehensive than just reviews and such). Top required skills would be, .NET (C#), SQL, and REST APIs, experience in Python would be a plus. Have experience in the financial industry is key. Being so heavily involved in Capital Markets, it becomes very critical for our developers to have a background or prior experience there. There’s concepts around trade data, options, risk management etc that aren’t outlined in any manual. So, technical skillset of course is primary but a financial background is also very important to success. Something to keep in mind as you’re considering potential candidates. Thanks!

Thanks & Regards.

Syed Faheem | Technical Recruiter

http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-428-5615

fah...@mirthconsulting.net|  www.mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc