Immediately Need Full Stack React Developer. for my client in Boston, MA – Remote to Start.

1 view

syed faheem

Aug 17, 2020, 12:15:57 PM8/17/20

Hello Associates,

Any available Local consultants for Full Stack React Developer. I have an excellent project with my client at Boston, MA – Remote to Start.

Kindly share suitable profiles at  fah...@mirthconsulting.net

Job: Full Stack React Developer
Location: Boston, MA – Remote to Start

Length: 6 Months++

Interview Process: Zoom Technical test, if candidate gets all questions right then will have Zoom client interview

Keys: React, E-Commerce a big plus

Requirements:

·         Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, OO Design and patterns

·         5+ years of production server side experience with languages such as JavaScript, Java, Python, C#.

·         Experience with web application frameworks like Express, Strongloop, RoR, or Spring Boot

·         Experience supporting cloud native SaaS deployment and cloud based DevOps.

·         Experience building large-scale distributed systems using RESTful web services

·         Experience with front end technologies like CSS pre-compilers, templating, Angular or React and responsive design

·         Comfortable in a fast paced agile process embracing  Test-Driven-Design and APIs leading to CI/CD

·         Extra points if you know NoSQL and Serverless technologies.

·         B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering.

Thanks & Regards.

Syed Faheem | Technical Recruiter

cid:image001.png@01D669F7.ED5668B0

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-428-5615

fah...@mirthconsulting.net|  www.mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc