Need immediately local Java Full Stack Developer.. for my client in Chicago, IL,.

syed faheem

Jul 22, 2020, 3:04:28 PM7/22/20
to to...@mirthconsulting.net

Hello Associates,

Any available local consultants for Java Full Stack Developer. I have an excellent project with my client at  Chicago, IL,

Kindly share suitable profiles at  fah...@mirthconsulting.net

Role: Java Full Stack Developer

Citizens and GC

Work Location: Chicago, IL

06 + Months

JOB DESCRIPTION:

- 6+ years of experience in specific tech stacks. Back-end engineers require knowledge of Spring, Java and SQL.

- 3+ years of experience in native AWS services.

- 3+ years of experience in building micro-services and micro-service architecture

- Experienced/ Knowledgeable in Go Lang is a differentiator

- Experienced/ Knowledgeable in ReactJS is a differentiator

- Prior experience working in Agile Scrum methodology

- Deliver program level features with higher complexity

- Drive technical decisions along with other technical leaders in the organization

Critical:

- Java 8 and/or 11 (including streams, lambdas)

- Hands on experience with AWS native services

- Microservice design/implementation

- Spring Framework: Spring Data, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security

- JPA (Hibernate or similar) (named queries, JPQL)

- Database skills (writing stored procedures, sql queries)

- Preparedness to learn and implement new technologies

Decision Swingers:

- AWS Developer Certified

- Experience in Go Lang

- Experience in ReactJs

- Experience with containerization (Kubernetes/ Containerization)

Thanks & Regards.

Syed Faheem | Technical Recruiter

http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-428-5615

fah...@mirthconsulting.net|  www.mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc