Immediately Interview Sr.UI Full Stack . for my client in Pleasanton, CA.(100% interview with in 24/hr)

syed faheem

Oct 22, 2020, 10:58:03 AM10/22/20

Hello Associates,

Any available consultants for Sr.UI Full-Stack. I have an excellent project with my client at  Pleasanton, CA

. (100% interview with in 24/hr)

Kindly share suitable profiles at  fah...@mirthconsulting.net

Role: Sr.UI Full Stack ( React JS Developer)

Location: Pleasanton, CA

Duration: Long Term Contract

Note: Minimum 10 Years of total experience required.

10+ years of experience in developing enterprise web/mobile app in agile model

Senior resource who can do hands-on on multiple technologies – React JS, JQuery, CSS

Handle the over all UI aspects

Can get hands dirty and lead some of the projects

Good communication skills

Thanks & Regards.

Syed Faheem | Technical Recruiter

http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-428-5615

fah...@mirthconsulting.net|  www.mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc

syed faheem