Immediately Interview Autosar Ethernet Developer. for my client in Shoreview, MN.

syed faheem

Aug 21, 2020, 11:43:35 AM8/21/20

Hello Associates,

Any available Local consultants Autosar Ethernet Developer. I have an excellent project with my client at Shoreview, MN.

Kindly share suitable profiles at  fah...@mirthconsulting.net

Job: Autosar Ethernet Developer
Duration: 12 + Months

Location: Shoreview, MN.

This position which was previously more focused on AUTOSAR  as well as Ethernet expert, now it has more leading towards Ethernet expert only with only good understanding of AUTOSAR/Adaptive AUTOSAR architecture.

Accordingly, I have updated the Job description as well, which is attached in the email.

Please consider the below skill set as the mandatory skills required for this position:

Highly Experienced in the following Ethernet Standards/Protocols:

-          SOME IP

-          Real Time Ethernet

-          RSTP

-          UDS

-          MODBus TCP

-          DDS (Data Distribution Service)

-          Time synchronization (TSN)

Good understanding on the following:

-          Vector AUTOSAR or Adaptive AUTOSAR and associated tools (Davinci Developer, Configurator, CANdela, CANape, CANoe, etc.)

-          Familiar with Infineon Aurix processors (TC37-, TC38-, and TC39-)

-          Familiar with NXP iMX8QX processors.

Thanks & Regards.

Syed Faheem | Technical Recruiter

cid:image001.png@01D669F7.ED5668B0

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-428-5615

fah...@mirthconsulting.net|  www.mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc