Immediately Interview AWS Architect. for my client in Fairfax VA.(100% interview with in 24/hr)

syed faheem

Oct 26, 2020, 1:37:09 PM10/26/20

Hello Associates,

Any available consultants for AWS Architect. I have an excellent project with my client at  Fairfax VA. (100% interview with in 24/hr)

Kindly share suitable profiles at  fah...@mirthconsulting.net

Job Title :  AWS Architect

Location : Fairfax VA

Remote till Covid and then 4 days onsite

Desired Skills:

· Demonstrated proficiency and experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS ) S3, EC2, Dynamo

· Individual should have experience applying Agile Methodology

· Experience with Data Engineering

· Experience with Risk Management

· Experience with System Architecture, Design, and Integration

Required Qualifications:

· Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Development or other related degree

· Minimum 7 years of experience with AWS services, and architecture development

Thanks & Regards.

Syed Faheem | Technical Recruiter

http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-428-5615

fah...@mirthconsulting.net|  www.mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc