NEED Immediate only Local ll AWS Infrastructure Engineer ll Reston, VA (MD,DE,NJ)

1 view

syed faheem

Jul 13, 2020, 12:11:04 PM7/13/20

Hello Associates,

Any available local consultants for AWS Infrastructure Engineer I have an excellent project with my client at  Reston, VA.

Kindly share suitable profiles at  fah...@mirthconsulting.net

Job Title:  AWS Infrastructure Engineer

Location: Reston, VA

Duration : 6+ Months

Need consultants local to VA/DC/MD Only …

Green Card OR US Citizens only required …

AWS Infrastructure Engineer who can support Developers/Technical Managers during an AWS transformation – the person must live in the Reston, VA area as they have an office there and once people go back to work want the person to be able to go onsite.

My client is looking for someone with experience with IAM policies and some scripting – UNIX is required as the team is setting up the Infrastructure for AWS so they need provisioning (they will not be building applications) so Cloud formation/IAM and familiarity with pipeline, usage, terraform, and database experience all important. Big picture, they are customizing AWS Services in the environment.

  • Support application developers (customers) with using AWS resources by validating their usage conforms with IAM policy conditions and approved usage patterns.
  • Resolve errors in IAM policies to unblock customers and escalate issue to engineering.
  • Identify new usage patterns and escalate to engineering and architects.
  • Perform customer requested actions that must be done manually when they do not have access to do so.
  • Assist customers with removing and correcting resources when they do not have access to do so.

Thanks & Regards.

Syed Faheem | Technical Recruiter

http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-428-5615

fah...@mirthconsulting.net|  www.mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc