Need immediately Sr. Business Analyst with Airline experience for my client in Schaumburg, IL.

1 view

shaik khadeer

Oct 15, 2019, 5:25:21 PM10/15/19

Hello Associates,

I have an immediate need for Sr. Business Analyst for my client in Schaumburg, IL.

Please send your resume to to...@mirthconsulting.net for the below positions.

Job Title     :           Sr. Business Analyst

Location     :          Schaumburg, IL

Duration     :         12+ Months

Rate            :           Best

Interview Process:  MUST BE ABLE TO COME IN FOR 2nd Round In Person.

** Only exception is for people that have previous airline experience **

Preferred Skills (Candidates possess these will move to the top of the list)

• Experience working in airline industry

• Experience working with distributed project teams, onshore and off

Required Skills

• Bachelor's degree in a Business or Technology related field required

• 7-10 years of business analysis or process improvement experience (6 years must be domestic)

• Experience with user stories and UAT

• Experience gathering information from the business and documenting the information to be presented to the technical team

• Demonstrated proficiency with Business Analysis skills, including defining analysis planning, elicitation, requirements management and communication, and solution assessment and validation

• Understanding of business process management, workflow and integration methods and tools

• Exceptional oral and written communication skills

• Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills

• Willingness to work individually and as part of a team to achieve business objectives

• Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment, and comfortable with change in an Agile environment

• Ability to quickly gain familiarity with systems and projects assigned

Thanks & Regards.

Tony Wilson | Business Manager

http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-428-5615

To...@mirthconsulting.net|www.mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc/