Do we have any Phosphoric Acid Flux for Stainless Steel Soldering?

hugh griffiths

Jun 30, 2021, 8:55:57 AM6/30/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
I need to solder one brass nipple onto a stainless cable, so I need this special Phosphoric Acid Flux (as in the link below).
If the space doesn't have any, do any members have a drop I could borrow?
It seems a bit un-eco to buy a whole bottle just for one job, then never use it again.
If anyone is an expert in this black art, please  let me know!
Thanks

Stephen Rodway

Jul 1, 2021, 5:32:22 AM7/1/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com