Wood Working Inductions

Nick Darlow

Jun 14, 2021, 10:13:42 AM6/14/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hello everyone

I'm a new member and looking to do some inductions on the following equipment
  1. Table saw
  2. Band saw
  3. Planer / thicknesser
  4. Router table
I'm available week day evenings (except Thursday) from 7pm. If anyone is available to give inductions on any / all of the equipment above please let me know. There's no rush on this. Whenever convenient. I'm on holiday next week.

Thanks, Nick

Mark Morris

Jun 15, 2021, 9:04:18 AM6/15/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nick

I can do a couple for you on Wednesday evening from 7pm

Regards
Mark

Nick Darlow

Jun 15, 2021, 10:10:52 AM6/15/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Great! Thanks Mark! See you tomorrow at 7pm.

Mark Morris

Jun 22, 2021, 9:01:35 AM6/22/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nick

I'm aware you still need some inductions

Is Thursday between 12-5pm any good? Or after 8:30pm?

Otherwise, when would you be available?

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 at 15:10, Nick Darlow <dangerou...@gmail.com> wrote:
Great! Thanks Mark! See you tomorrow at 7pm.

Nick Darlow

Jun 22, 2021, 12:36:11 PM6/22/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm on holiday in Seaford this week, back Sunday. Are you available any evening next week? I'm available any evening after 7pm.

Thanks, Nick

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "rLab / Reading's Hackspace" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CAAn959_%3D%3D4Fbv8DFgKKBSZ7LMCALFGKWFDnv7jnYF05DUcH9Lg%40mail.gmail.com.