Hello and Inductions

Myles V

Apr 30, 2022, 12:40:20 PM4/30/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hi all!

Just joined the space and am looking to get stuck in with using woodworking tools.

I'm looking to use the table saw, band saw, pillar drill, router table, chop saw (off top of my head). I appreciate that may take multiple induction sessions, though.

Very flexible with times, thanks in advance for the help!

Cheers,
Myles

Mark Morris

May 3, 2022, 7:05:02 AM5/3/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi - how about next Tuesday at 7, or Wednesday any time from 7 onwards?

Regards
Mark

Myles V

May 4, 2022, 8:15:30 AM5/4/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Thanks for getting back! Either would work for me, shall we say Tuesday?

Many thanks,
Myles

Myles V

May 4, 2022, 8:18:27 AM5/4/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
I've just noticed others were unavailable for tomorrow - is there possibility to squeeze in on the induction tomorrow (5th)?

Cheers!

Mark Morris

May 4, 2022, 9:03:11 AM5/4/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Ok, yes, see you tomorrow

Myles V

May 9, 2022, 2:42:07 PM5/9/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Ah so sorry! I completely missed your reply, sorry I didn't make it on Thurs.

Is the offer for tomorrow or Wednesday is still on the table? (Hoping I haven't offended too much by not showing up last time!) If so I'll definitely make it this time 👍

Thanks so much,
Myles

Mark Morris

May 9, 2022, 2:58:56 PM5/9/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I can do tomorrow at 7pm

Regards
Mark

Myles V

May 10, 2022, 3:48:54 AM5/10/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace

That's perfect, thanks! See you there (today, 7pm).

Cheers
Myles