Merch Photos

Nick Darlow

Sep 20, 2021, 8:42:22 AM9/20/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Am I right in thinking the merch pictures are generated rather than actual pictures of people wearing rlab stuff? If so did we fake them up or is that something the supplier does? These questions are purely to satisfy my curiosity.

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/87034599

Steve Rodway

Sep 20, 2021, 8:57:38 AM9/20/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Yup they are generated rather than photographed, the supplier mocks them
up for us. They do a very good job of it and they're pretty true to what
you actually get

Steve