More sandpaper?

Jay

Nov 24, 2021, 1:03:18 PM11/24/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
New member here, so I’m not sure of the process

I’ve noticed there seems to be no sandpaper between 80 grit and 400 grit. Is this something that gets ordered by some magic process, or ??? Let me know what should be done about this.

Jay

Sent from my iPhone

Mark Morris

Nov 24, 2021, 1:40:54 PM11/24/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, we seem to be out of 120 and 240.

It will get restocked in the next few days as we will be putting in an order.

Mark Morris

Nov 24, 2021, 4:12:15 PM11/24/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
There's some 120 in the 'course' box, we'll get more of the other grades soon, probably it will be a week before it gets here.

Steve Rodway

Dec 1, 2021, 3:35:28 PM12/1/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
We're now restocked on mid-grades, there's 240, 600 and 800

Steve

On 24/11/2021 21:12, Mark Morris wrote:
> There's some 120 in the 'course' box, we'll get more of the other grades
> soon, probably it will be a week before it gets here.
>
> On Wed, 24 Nov 2021, 18:40 Mark Morris, <di...@rlab.org.uk
> <mailto:di...@rlab.org.uk>> wrote:
>
> Yes, we seem to be out of 120 and 240.
>
> It will get restocked in the next few days as we will be putting in
> an order.
>
> On Wed, 24 Nov 2021, 18:03 Jay, <jayd...@gmail.com
> <mailto:jayd...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> New member here, so I’m not sure of the process
>
> I’ve noticed there seems to be no sandpaper between 80 grit and
> 400 grit. Is this something that gets ordered by some magic
> process, or ???  Let me know what should be done about this.
>
> Jay
>
> Sent from my iPhone

> it, send an email to
> reading-hacksp...@googlegroups.com